Old Town Charm
with Modern Conveniences
and (RARE) Ability to Expand!!!
Walk into this home and you'll fall in love with Old Town over and over again.
It has all the modern updates we've grown to love and the historic, charming features that remind us of our past.
Just a few blocks from iconic King Street and ready for you to move in now...and will expand with you when you need it to!
- 2 blocks to King Street
- Sale includes Lots 324 and 324 A - which makes total of .04 acres
- One of the few remaining buildable lots in Old Town
- Sample expansion plan (adding Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom) available in "Documents"
- Could also build carriage house in back lot!
- Private, off-street parking in back of house
- Soundproof windows - you don't hear Patrick Street!
- Renovated Kitchen (~2014) and Baths (~2010)
- Original Hardwood floors in GREAT condition!
- Off-street side entrance into either a Breakfast Room or Mudroom
- Fresh paint throughout
- New HVAC system (March 2018)
- New Hot Water heater (Aug 2017)
- Central Air (electric) & Heat (gas)
- Gas stove top, microwave, dishwasher, large refrigerator - all Samsung & Stainless Steel
- Sunny back yard with several gardens & shed
- Backyard patio (room for table & grill)
- Private, off-street parking
- Dual Entry
- Patrick Street entrance
- Side Door entrance into foyer/mudroom...enter in alley via fence door on Patrick OR park in rear, and come through back yard